Immediate openings for individuals 16 years and older that possess a current American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, Preventing Disease Transmission, and AED Essentials certifications. Will train if needed. Individuals are needed to work at our before and after school program as a counselor. Seasonal hours available. Hours are Monday-Thursday 6:15 -9:05 am, Fridays 6:15 - 9:35 am and afternoons Monday - Friday 3:30-6:00 pm. Applicants will be responsible for supervising children K-6th grade in a variety of
* Insuring the safety and well-being of all customers, patrons, staff etc at all times during the shift.
* Counting the drawer at the beginning of the shift.
* Insuring cash drawer has correct balance at the end of the shift.
* Insuring all local and state laws regulations, policies are strictly adhered to.
* Not serving drunk customers.
* Providing a professional and pleasant atmosphere at all times.
* In extreme circumstances, calling 911 or talking a belligerent customer down so
$15 per hour. Need someone to use three sink method to wash, rinse, disinfect and then polish wine glasses (and other glassware, silverware, plateware etc. Arrive at 7pm, be done at 9pm or sooner. Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays.