As a Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth by generating new leads and converting them into sales. You will be the face of the company, engaging with potential customers, understanding their needs, and effectively communicating the value of our products or services. This role requires a combination of strong interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and a results-oriented mindset.
· Display exceptional customer service.
· Communicate in a professional manner.
· Demonstrate a solid product knowledge.
· Identify leads, acquire new Business leads and manage possible clients.
· Make sales calls to new, existing clients and potential clients.
· Source and develop Client referrals.
· Prepare sales plan and strategy.
· Develop and maintain Customer Database
· Develop sales proposals.
· Prepare and present sales contracts.
· Perform quality checks on product and service delivery.
· Monitor competitors and market conditions.
· Monitor Accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
· Weekly meetings to discuss new leads / existing business.
· Maintain relationships with clients.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 2 years minimum of previous sales experience
· Energetic and enthusiastic along with persistence and patience.
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
· Confidentiality is a must.
· Excellent driving record
· Basic Knowledge of Pallets
· Highly motivated and target driven.
· Excellent selling negotiation and communication skills
· Knowledge of principles and practices of sales
· Must be able to speak clearly and effectively.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be able to multi-task.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office / Outlook
· Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Must be detailed oriented.
· Problem analysis and problem solving
What we offer:
· Competitive Salary and Commission Structure
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· Paid time off
This position will be hybrid at the Bolingbrook Warehouse located at 700 S Weber Road, Bolingbrook, IL 60490.
Hours are Monday – Friday 8-4pm
Must be able to pass a background check.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Must have a clean driving record.